Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Updated works

I have added a bit more "smile" to "Beautiful Claudia", now I am considering adding the necklace. I have finally realised the benefit of the correct painting medium. It has made a huge difference and I am so pleased with the results. The wedding portrait is getting closer to where I want it to be.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, such a small change to Claudia and it has made such a difference. Even makes her eyes look different. The painting is coming along well too and I can't wait to see it when it's finished.

    xxx Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy, yes the potrait of Claudia is looking good.I am so pleased, I used another photo of Claudia where she was smiling more and adapted it. I can still see a couple of little touch ups to do. Funny with the painted one, the arm looks funny in the photo but fine in real life. I am wanting more of the "impressionist" style for that one, so not alot more to do, just bits and pieces.
    Thanks for the feedback. XX Sherri

    ReplyDelete