Beautiful Claudia
This is another work in progress, I thought I had finished, ..... but then as I had her sitting in my studio she kept saying to me "I'm not quite finished" so I have been doing some work on her today. When I have done more work I will add a new photo of "Beautiful Claudia" and see the difference
Hi Sherri! So good to see you here in Blogland! Have bookmarked you and will link into you from my blog http://heartslandscapes.blogspot.com.au/
ReplyDeleteIt's great to go over the posts you have done in 'secret' and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this spot so the pressure is on to keep blogging now!
Sandy xxx
Thanks Sandy,just the incentive I need!! ha ha .... but yes that is great to have someone actually reading and looking!!! I have started the touch up on Claudia's charcol and I am happy to be doing it and happy with the results!! will keep you posted :)
DeleteCheers Sherri XX