Hello!! this is all really new to me, but it has been in the back of my mind for some time to start a blog. Now that I have the net at home, I can start...
I was very inspired by the great movie Julie and Julia,so this is my attempt to find myself in the journey of blogging. I am an artist, I love my art, but as most artists will testifymaking a living from our art is difficult. I feel pressured to have another type of income, though my passion is art. I have a hubby and children and much of my time goes to them. I long to paint or create every day. I wish I could be so disciplined.!!
But I am determined to see great things happen in the next year. That finally I can feel I am achieving good things in my life and career as an artist and as a person.
No comments:
Post a Comment